Forced Enjoyment was a Rooster Teeth series in which Geoff Ramsey selected terrible video games and forced Jack Pattillo to play them on video. This show predated the foundation of Achievement Hunter by just a few months, but is generally considered to be an Achievement Hunter show as it starred both Jack and Geoff.
Content[edit | edit source]
The content of the first three episodes is largely unknown, as no copies of the episodes seem to exist anymore. It can be assumed these videos were similar to Episode 4.
The fourth episode, Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm, features both live-action segments and gameplay segments. The gameplay segments have text commentary rather than voice commentary.
Episodes[edit | edit source]
- Episode 1 (Part 1 & 2) - Hour of Victory
- Episode 2 (Part 1 & 2) - Dead or Alive: Extreme 2
- Episode 3 (Part 1, 2, & 3) - Eragon
- Episode 4 (Part 1, 2, 3, and Conclusion) - Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The first three episodes have been missing from the internet since at least 2011. Though links to the episodes existed until at least late 2017, all links leading to these episodes are now dead, as the Rooster Teeth website has been renovated.
- Some believe the show was cancelled due to concerns over losing reputation and potential sponsored gameplays as a result of giving very poor reviews to games.
- There is also some speculation by fans that the original videos of the first three episodes were removed from YouTube due to copyright, but this does not explain why the episodes disappeared from the Rooster Teeth website.
- Rage Quit is considered by many to be a cousin or brother to Forced Enjoyment.