Jeremy dill Dooley (born June 4, 1991), commonly referred to as "Lil' J", is an American actor, voice actor, show and podcast host, rapper, lyricist, author and Internet and YouTube personality best known for his work co-hosting Rooster Teeth's gameplay division Achievement Hunter and serving alongside the lyricist team in Camp Camp. Outside of Achievement Hunter, he serves as an occasional actor and content producer in Rooster Teeth Live action, and voice acts characters in animated cartoons, such as Million Dollars, But..., The Eleven Little Roosters, Ten Little Roosters, Camp Camp and more.
Dooley was born in Burlington, Massachusetts, on June 4, 1991. He worked at many different jobs when he was an early teenager, beginning work at age 14. These jobs included Karate Instructor at Steven Nugent's Karate Institute, Gymnastics Instructor for the Burlington Rec Center, Cashier at Brighams Ice Cream in the Burlington Mall, Pottery Barn in the Burlington Mall, On the Border in Woburn Macaroni Grill in Burlington Christian Party Rental in New Hampshire and finally as a Proofreader for a medical company near Boston. He attended high school at Burlington and studied Media Arts and Animation at New England Institute of Art.
Jeremy was a self-proclaimed 'superfan' of Achievement Hunter during his college years, and was a pillar of the Achievement Hunter community, being very active and popular amongst them. Jeremy created the fan series Epic Rap Battles of Rooster Teeth, uploaded to the YouTube channel Achievements4Idiots, along with Imaginary Achievements (his primary Community Hunter series). He often starred in the series MegaCraft, created by Matt Bragg, one of the most popular series of Community Hunter.
Career at Rooster Teeth
On July 6, 2014, during RTX 2014, Jeremy and fellow community figure Matt Bragg were told they were going to be hired and asked by Caleb to participate in an on-stage bit. They got in line and asked if they could have a job, obviously making fun of the rest of audience who actually ask that every year, only to get their questions shut down. Then, to their disingenous surprise, Geoff legitimately said "yes" and pulled them on stage, hiring them on the spot. They were told the gag would involve them getting hit with eggs and water balloons and to "bring clothes they don't mind getting wet".
Jeremy worked as a secondary content creator, editor, and recurring host, along with Matt. Six months after Ray Narvaez, Jr's departure in early 2015, Jeremy was officially promoted into the main room as a primary content creator (on October 16, 2015), filling the spot left by Ray. As part of his promotion to main member, Jeremy changed his Xbox Live gamertag from Jerem6401 to JDoolz, following a suggestion to do so by Gavin Free; though his PlayStation Network ID is still his original Jerem6401 tag.
Jeremy has said sometime in the future, he plans to start a family, but will only do so back in New England, meaning he would have to resign as a main host for Achievement Hunter.
Jeremy has been in a relationship with Katherine "Kat" Teebagy since he was 14; they married on June 4, 2016, Jeremy's 25th birthday. With Kat, he has three cats named Scooter, Booker, and Zipper.
Jeremy is 5'4" as stated at the very end of Let's Play Minecraft - Episode 142 - Legends Of The Hidden Tower .
He is roughly a quarter Irish (from his father's side), a quarter Italian, and half-Syrian (mother's side).
- Jeremy is a fan of hard rock and alt-metal, particularly Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, and Breaking Benjamin.
- Jeremy is a loose fan of WWE, and his favorite wrestlers were Kane and Rey Mysterio.
- Jeremy has quoted Matt Peake as his favorite Funhaus personality, due to his deadpan humor.
- If he was not working at Rooster Teeth, Jeremy has said he would be a [struggling] actor or animator.
- When filming Let's Plays on PC, Jeremy is infamous for his URL-based puns.
- He is a fan of heavy metal band Fozzy which is led by WWE Superstar Chris Jericho.
- Some have speculated that non-shaved Jeremy bears similarity to Funhaus personality, Adam Kovic.
- Before shaving his head, Jeremy had dyed the top of his hair various colors. Though that top color changed once in a while, he still used the two-tone scheme, but has since shaved his head bald.
- Jeremy stated in a Reddit AMA that he noticed his hair thinning and didn't enjoy the dyes fading, and thus decided to shave it all off, embracing a 'biker' look "for a while".
- Jeremy has the longest winning streak in Versus and the best win/loss record. The former extending more than a full rotation greatly assisted the latter.
- Jeremy is known to play "the long game" in Murder, and is typically the only one to do so.
- Others have attempted it, but it usually never pans out.
- Jeremy met Matt before they joined Achievement Hunter at RTX 2014, in a game of Spyro.
- His infamous "HAP HAP" sounds originate from him and Trevor mock-imitating Joel.
- Jeremy has rapping vocals on Rooster Teeth's animated series, Camp Camp's, soundtrack, on the song Adventurer Inside.
- He also does the vocals to the Tower of Pimps Rap, which he performed live at RTX.
- Jeremy's primary Garry's Mod spray is a crucified spider he refers to as "Spider-Jesus".
- Jeremy has an alias he sometimes uses in Achievement Hunter videos, named "Rimmy Tim". The primary colors of said alias are purple, orange, and, less prominently yellow. The name originates from a nickname he gave to his 'Zer0' character in Borderlands 2, who wore a skin consisting of these colors.
- In accordance with the primary colors, Jeremy has said Rimmy Tim only eats grapes and oranges.
- On May 15, 2009, when he was a senior at Burlington High School, he created a video called Don't Anger the Sheehan, where he starred as a student running around the school from the principal for using a cell phone.
- On Podcast 236, it was announced that he and 4 other people had won a SquareSpace moleskin notebook. Possibly the 1st mention of Jeremy.
- Jeremy occasionally quips the catchphrase "I AM MONSTER TRUCK"; despite this, he doesn't actually know of any professional monster trucks apart from Monster Jam's Gravedigger.
- Jeremy is considered the Gmod guy of the Achievement Hunters, much like Jack being the Trials guy and Ryan the PC guy.
- During Murder Part 4, Jeremy stumbled across a mechanic that resulted in Gavin being the murderer five rounds in succession. The fifth was because he hadn't yet undone it after the fourth one.
- Murder Part 4 happened before Trouble in Terrorist Town Part 5 as Trevor is victim to this mechanic in Part 4, and to the incident with Gavin being forced as the murderer is mentioned.
- Larry has referred to 'red-haired Jeremy' (when he had dyed his hair red for a while) as "the mean Jeremy".
- Jeremy has mentioned that, given the opportunity, he would like to have a large supply of Nerf guns in the AH office.
- Jeremy might be the reason why a lot of games like Trouble in Terrorist Town and Ultimate Chicken are shorten to TTT and Chickey Doo because he likes point out he's short